clear packing tape or duct tape
Hair gel or thick shampoo (I prefer hair gel you can get it at the $1 Store by the tub) purchase clear
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors (Black)
Water balloons- blown up with a small amount of air- not to much you want the kids to be able to squeeze and press them without worry of popping them
1. Add hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add small water balloons blown up with air, glitter, etc.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.