I love Beco Baby ! Its true I think it may be my favorite soft structured baby carrier indeed it may be my favorite Baby Carrier. It definitely is the one I use the most. It is so versatile and has grown with my children. So how can my favorite carrier get better? The Gemini has combined what we have been using as our go to carrier with some new features that are truly exciting. First I have to tell you the Beco Baby is one of our go to carriers because of its safety features from the two handed release on the buckles to the great straps, comfort and the ease in the way the Beco Baby cradles are kiddos. We know they are safe and secure and they know it too, when they are in their Beco Baby carriers. So how did the Beco Baby get even better? The Gemini has FOUR positions to carry your child in! All of which are very comfortable. You can front or back carry the same as before but you can also hip carry and front carry facing outward. There is a stage that my children and all of my friends children go through it starts around five or six months and ends around 10 or 11 months where our children just want to face out. They want to see the worked around them and they want to see it unhindered. During that period our kids got a little fussy facing inward in the front and they weren’t quite ready for back carrying either. So what to do? The Gemini has solved the problem, with the safety and security of a soft structured carrier and the ability to face forward in the front carrying position. I love how easy it is to turn the carrier into a outward facing carrier or to turn it back in when baby wants some privacy and security. This is a truly innovative and beautiful design with some gorgeous fabrics to show your personality and some style while baby wearing!
* 4 in 1 baby carrier
* newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs/3.5 – 16 kg)
* Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry
* Great for nursing
* Direct contact intuitive baby carrier
* high quality tested materials
* machine washable
* Instruction manual included
* Made in USA
* body 13″ wide x 18.5″ tall with head rest up, 14″ tall with headrest folded
* shoulder straps 23″ (can be adjusted up to 22″ LONGER for a total of 45″)
* waist belt 28″(size 0) can be adjusted up to 57″
* weight capacity of the carrier: 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg)
* weight of the carrier: 1.5 lbs
Win It:One lucky reader will win a Gemini Beco Baby carrier. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. Next visit the Beco Baby site and tell me which Gemini print you like best.
Extra Entries : (These are OPTIONAL AND NOT MANDATORY, Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Beco Baby on Facebook (1 entry)
2. Update YOUR STATUS on YOUR Facebook WALL by writing this I entered to win the Beco Baby Carrier Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ please leave me the URL so I can verify (3 entries)
3. Follow Beco Baby on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Sign Up for the Beco Baby Newsletter(1 entry)
5. Follow the Beco Baby Blog and leave a comment I entered to win the Beco Baby Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
6. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
7. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
8. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Beco Baby Carrier Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day, please leave me the URL so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
9. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (3 entries)
10. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
11. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
12. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT please leave me the URL so I can verify I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
13. Grab my SPRING FLING BUTTON and tell me where it is make sure to leave a URL address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
14. Grab my MOTHER’S DAY BUTTON and tell me where it is make sure to leave a URL address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
15. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to! For an example and a list of places to post linkys Click HERE (1 extra entry per link each comment MUST have a URL as to where the linky was posted if you see that there is already a linky for this giveaway on a site move on to another site I have a ton of sites listed PLEASE DO NOT repeat a linky on a site where there is already one for this giveaway)
16. Vote for me on Picket Fence. It’s simple all you have to do is click the button below. You can do this once a day for an extra entry each day you vote!
(1 entry per vote *one per day)
Giveaway ends May 1st@11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.