True Random Number Generator
Result: 355 Courtney
Kaia loves telling stories. She makes up elaborate stories about princess, dragons, mermaids and anything else you can think of. I have started writing some of her stories down and she loves seeing me do this and having me read it back to her. We received a Princess Hello Hanna- Hello Book to review. Hello Hanna- Hello Books are fantastic little books that help your child create their own story using stickers to build and create their own fantastic unique story. The builable stickers make for limitless possibilities and stories. We had so much fun creating a story together and afterward Kaia told the story. The best part she creates new stories to go along with her book all the time and sometimes even adds more stickers to it to create even more.
A one-of-a-kind book kit with buildable stickers, a unique
diecut book and oodles of ideas. The perfect stage for
· Includes a 5″ x 30″ accordion fold book. (folds to 5″ x 5″)
· 5 sheets of removable stickers that come in ‘buildable
shapes’ for making your own designs.
· Made with FSC-certified recycled paper.
· Gallery of inspirational ideas to get started.
· Can be mailed in a 5.5″ x 5.5″ envelope.
Win It: One lucky reader will win ALL THREE Hello Books from Hello Hanna- Hello Books. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG. Next visit the Hello Hanna site and tell me about a product you like.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Hello Hanna on FB and write this on their wall page I entered to win the Hello Hanna all 3 Hello Book Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/ “(3 entries)
2. Follow Hello Hanna on Twitter(1 entry)
3. Sign up for the Hello Hanna Newsletter (1 entry) (bottom of page)
4. Like Familylicious on Facebook (1 entry)
5. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
6. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Hello Hanna Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/ you can retweet by clicking on the “retweet” button on the bottom of this post or by going to your twitter page to tweet. You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
7. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
8. Subscribe to my FEEDBURNER (1 entry)
9. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (3 entries)
10. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. (2 entries)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways you get one extra entry per other giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
12. Grab my button and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
13. Grab my Back to School Button make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (2 entries)
14. Grab my Trailing Tuesdays Button make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (2 entries)
15. Link up on My Trailing Tuesdays (2 entries per link)
Giveaway ends August 29th@11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.