In the picture above the straws are in water. In the picture below they are in clear hair gel and I added some glower gems.
clear packing tape or duct tape
Water or Hair gel or thick shampoo (I prefer hair gel you can get it at the $1 Store by the tub) purchase clear
I used water in the one shown above
Colorful drinking straws cut up
1. Add water or hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add cut up colorful drinking straws.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.