2 cups salt
2/3 cup water
1 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup additional water
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the salt with 2/3 cup water. Cook for 4-5 minutes
2.Turn heat off
3. In a bowl mix together the cornstarch and 1/2 cup cold water
4. Stir the cornstarch mixture and the cooked salt mixture until smooth
5. Cook on medium heat setting until the mixture is thick
7. This dough can be dried and painted it will not crumble within a few hours. So make sure when you are done playing if you want to use it again you put it in an airtight container.
** You can use markers to color on this dough while it is still soft and malleable.
** It has a fun and exciting consistency, ITS AWESOME!
For a list of all my Playdough recipes check HERE