clear packing tape or duct tape
Hand Soap- the cheaper the better
A cute shaped small bar of soap
I had the kids perdict what would happen. The watched the bear dissolve and helped him along a little.
1. Add hand soap to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add the decorative soap, glitter, etc.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.