And the Winner IS: Kristi C
Do you have a toddler who loves Thomas the Train? Mikey leanred about Thomas through my friends daughter (yes she loves Thomas too). Ever since he played with Thomas at her house he has been obsessed. He screams whenever he see’s Thomas on Television and when we visit the Toy store he reaches and grabs for all the Thomas toys. We very excitedly accepted the request for us to review the Early Engineers Busy Day on Sodor Set . Mikey has not stopped playing with it since we received it. He loves all the little activities in the set he pushes Thomas and Percy on the track and gives them a wash, dumps coal, and he has so much fun with the turntable. This is a great set for toddlers.
The Early Engineers line offers young train lovers their first stop in wooden train play. Chunky vehicles, sturdy tracktiles, and simple destinations are just right for little hands Busy engines are useful engines!
Thomas and Percy have a lot of work to do. Rotate the turntable at the Engine Depot to get Thomas and Percy on the right track. Then, it’s off to the coal hopper where they “fill up” on coal. After a busy day, Thomas and Percy head to the washdown to clean up with fun washing flaps.
The Busy Day on Sodor Set features two Tracktiles that can create two different layouts that include the Engine Depot, Coal Hopper and Washdown. Includes both Thomas and Percy engines. Easily connects to the Roundabout Station Set or the Rock and Roll Quarry Set…or to any Thomas Wooden Railway products. Start your child on the right track with the Early Engineers line!
The Early Engineers line will captivate toddler’s imaginations and, like the classic Thomas Wooden Railway system, inspire children to create their own limitless adventure. And, since Early Engineers is compatible with any Thomas Wooden Railway products, the journey continues as your toddler grows.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a Early Engineers Busy Day on Sodor Set a $50 value. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. Next tell me which Early Engineers Set you like best.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Write this on YOUR FACEBOOK wall I entered to win the THOMAS Early Engineers Busy Day on Sodor Set Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
2. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
3. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
4. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Baby THOMAS Early Engineers Busy Day on Sodor Set Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
5. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
6. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
7. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
8. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
9. Grab my HOLIDAY BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
Giveaway ends Dec 19th @11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.