And the winner is: R Hicks
Edible Arrangementsare gorgeous and delicious fruit arrangements made to look like flowers. They are the perfect gift for so many occasoions. I received the beautiful bouquet below for review. I took it to Kaia’s Preschool Valentine’s Day Party, where it was a HUGE hit with all the Parents, Teachers, and kids. Everyone ooohed and awwwed over how beautiful it was and then they ooohed and awwwed at how delicious it was. It honestly was incredible. This bouquet would make an amazing valentine’s Gift. I first tried Edible Arrangements after I had Kaia. Ihad a c-section and was stuck in the Hospital for a few days. I was thoroughly disgusted by all the hospital food and so my sister in law who was across the country at the time sent me a Bouquet from Edible Arrangements. It was amazing. I felt better was able to eat and got A LOT of attention from the nurses and Doctors who suddenly visited a lot more often to “check up” on me, as they also got some delicious fruit. Now whenever any of our friends are in the Hospital we always send them some Edible Arrangements.
Delicious chocolate covered strawberries and Fresh fruit sculptures by Edible Arrangements® resemble bouquets of flowers in bloom. These tasty fruit gift baskets inspired by flower bouquets are made from the freshest fruits. They make sweet gift baskets for all occasions from Mother’s day gifts, birthdays, anniversary or Father’s day gifts, to a Wedding, company event or even for your New Year Celebration. Gift baskets and fruit bouquets from Edible Arrangements® are made with strawberries, pineapples, cantaloupe, melons, apples, bananas and much more! We have something for all your important holiday events and occasions.
Buy It: You can find places to purchase Edible Arrangements on the Edible Arrangements site. Edible Arrangements is having a weekend special offering $5 off to anyone who picks up their arrangement this weekend or gets it delivered this weekend. Just enter code VDAY0214 at checkout. (Coupon not valid on orders placed for 2.14.11)
Win It: One lucky reader will win a box of dipped fruit from Edible Arrangements. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. Next visit the Edible Arrangements and tell me which box of Dipped Fruit you would like to win.
Extra Entries : (These are OPTIONAL AND NOT MANDATORY, Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Edible Arrangements on Facebook and write this on THEIR facebook wall Familylicious Sent ME! (3 entries)
2. Update YOUR STATUS on YOUR Facebook WALL by writing this I entered to win the Edible Arrangements Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
3. Follow Edible Arrangements on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Sign Up for the Edible Arrangements Newsletter(1 entry)
5. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
6. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
7. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Edible Arrangements Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
8. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (3 entries)
9. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
10. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
11. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
12. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to! For an example and a list of places to post linkys Click HERE (1 extra entry per link each comment MUST have a URL as to where the linky was posted if you see that there is already a linky for this giveaway on a site move on to another site I have a ton of sites listed PLEASE DO NOT repeat a linky on a site where there is already one for this giveaway)
Giveaway ends Feb 27th@11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.