I used shower gel for this sensory bag. It was actually a shower scrub. You could use hair gel though
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors (otional)
Get creative what else can you think to put in
Remember you want to put things with round edges. Something pointy may puncture the baggie
1. Add shower gel or hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add empty water balloons
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.