And the Winner IS: Kerry
We have been working on helping Kaia learn to ride a bike. Kaia loves her new red Glide Bike. We take it to the park with us constantly and she has actually gotten quite good at balancing on the bike and gliding along the pathways. The Glide Bike is a fantastic balance bike and here is why. The Glide Bike has a lifetime warranty, foot pegs for gliding so the kids can put their feet up to help them glide an adjustable handle bar which is pretty awesome it helps the bike grow with your child it also ensures that your child gets the right fit with the bike. It has child sized brakes so that your child can practice and learn to use breaks like on a standard bike. It is light weight weighing only 8lbs which makes it easy to take to the park, playgrounds etc. Plus its easy for kids to pick up should it fall. The mini-bike (the one Kaia is riding) has a weight limit of 100lbs. So it definitely is able to hold a wide variety of children of different sizes.
A balance bike, or glide bike is a training bike that helps kids learn to balance and steer a bike safely. Balance bikes do not have pedals, crank set, and chain or training wheels. Glide Bikes are built for small children and special needs kids who are ready to learn how to ride a bike. Glide bikes utilize Downhill mountain bike geometry to achieve a very low speed balance point of less than 2mph and are light weight 8lbs for the Mini Glider and 10 for the Go Glider.
Balance bikes are small enough so children can walk the bicycle while sitting comfortably with both feet on the ground. Children learn by walking the glide bike sitting on the seat. In time, children become comfortable enough to run and “glide” while riding the bicycle and are able to lift their feet off the ground and balance on two wheels. Kids as early as 24 months can learn to glide a balance bike with practice.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Glide Bikes on FB and write this on their wall I entered to win the Glide Bikes Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
2. Follow Glide Bikes on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
4. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
5. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Glide Bikes Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
6. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
7. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
9. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
Giveaway ends Dec 12th @11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.