This sensory bag is glow in the dark.
Here it is under the black light
There are other baggies that are not necessarily glow in the dark but they are black light reactive.
Like our frog themed gel cling sensory bag and our giant paint sensory bag.
clear packing tape or duct tape
Hair gel or shaving cream (I used shaving cream in the baggie above with some liquid watercolors)
Glow in the dark shapes
1. Add hair gel or shaving cream to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add glow in the dark shapes
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.