I used aloe vera for the baggie above you could aslo use Hair gel or thick shampoo (I prefer hair gel you can get it at the $1 Store by the tub) purchase clear or green or aloe vera like I used.
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors (green)
Googley eyes in varying sizes
1. Add aloe vera or hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add coloring if needed and googley eyes.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.