3 cups laundry lint
2 cups warm water
1 cup flour
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
a few drops cinnamon extract (optional)
1. Break up the lint into small pieces and place it in the water in a saucepan and stir over medium heat
2. The lint will absorb most of the water
3. Add flour, stirring constantly
4. Add oil and continue to cook
5. When small peaks form remove from heat
6. Pour onto heat proof working surface (add extract if you like)
7. Create shapes or push into molds
*****Projects dry hard in 5 days*********
For a List of ALL my Playdough recipes visit HERE
I did not break up the lint so it did not absorb the water as quickly. Make sure you break up your lint.
Add flour and keep cooking. Don’t worry if it sticks to the bottom of the pan I soaked my pan in water with a little bit of soap for 5 minutes and everything lifted up off the bottom it was super easy to clean.
If your dough is a bit sticky you can either add more flour or wait a day and it will dry out a bit and become easy to play with.