And the Winner IS: Lena
The Learning Tower is one of my favorite products of all time. I honestly love it and so do my children. Here’s why first safety. I have always enjoyed cooking with my children. Usually they pull up a chair and help. I cannot tell you how many times Mikey and Kaia have fallen off a chair they were standing on, luckily they have never been seriously hurt but it’s just not safe. Plus they for some reason they always argue over which chair they are pulling up they always want the same chair but they cannot both fit on it so squabbling ensues. There is a height issue as well. None of our chairs or stools are the right height for Mikey. The Learning tower is height adjustable so Mikey is always at the right height the tower rests flush againt our chopping block and counters so that he is right where he needs to be. Both Mikey and Kaia fit inside and they each have room so they are happy to share the space. The Tower is easy for both Mikey and Kaia to get in and climb out of. Next aesthetics. The Learning Tower is beautiful. It really is. It has a beautiful finish that is very easy to clean all you need is a damp cloth. It has accessories that are equally beautiful and help with even more functionality. The Learning Tower grows with your child it has adjustable height placements that you can do without any tools. You can also pull out the platform and have the Learning Tower double as a playhouse. The easel is magnificent There is a dry erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other the tray adjust so you can place it on whichever side you need it on The easel is easy to securely attach again without tools and it comes with a wall mount as well so you can use it even after you are done using the Learning Tower itself. The Learning tower is very secure and made of real wood not particle board. It was very easy to put together and took maybe ten to fifteen minutes from start to finish to put it all together. We are huge fans of this absolutely magnificent product.
Features and Benefits
Provides safety and versatility not found with traditional step stools.
Only step stool on the market carefully designed to meet the specific needs of young toddlers 18 mos. +.
Constructed from highest-quality layered birch.
Platform height adjusts quickly and easily to grow with your child from 18 months up to 6 years.
Four-sided railings provide support while your child climbs in and prevents falling when inside the Tower.
Wide 15″ X 18″ platform lets your child move about without slipping off a step.
Fits flush against counters for safe access.
Carefully finished with durable, non-toxic, lead-free finish.
Meets safety standards for ASTM (F96-30) and Home Playground Equipment (F11-48-98C).
Has been tested to hold up to 500 lb.
Cleans easily with a damp cloth.
The Learning Tower
For children, the world is a magical and curious place. They learn by mirroring Mommy and Daddy with the ultimate goal of being able “to do it myself” and feel like an active member of the family. That’s why Little Partners has created the Learning Tower.
The Learning Tower has been carefully designed to provide a secure environment for a child’s imagination to be stimulated and blossom. Its design nurtures a child’s innate desire to be independent, and to participate alongside his or her parents and siblings.
Includes both a chalk board and a dry erase board
Movable tray to hold markers, chalk, etc.
Both surfaces are magnetized; magnet to hold paper included
Constructed from highest-quality layered birch
Carefully finished with durable, non-toxic, lead-free finish
Cleans easily with a damp cloth
When assembled, easel is 18.25″ wide x 23.5″ tall x 5″ deep
Kids love chalk! Now parents can spark their children’s creativity and allow them to draw freely using The Learning Tower and the new Art Easel. This accessory set easily attaches to The Learning Tower, and features a dry-erase board on one side with a chalkboard on the other for twice the artistic fun. From abstract squiggles to family portraits, your child can color their own world in the safe environment of The Learning Tower and within the contained space of The Art Easel.
The Playhouse Kit
Transform your child’s Learning Tower into a versatile playhouse with the Playhouse Kit. This adorable accessory set includes an easily attachable roof, red curtains, and four different theme signs to create a puppet theater, doll house, drive-thru, or lemonade stand. From helping in the kitchen to putting on a show, spark your child?s imagination with the Learning Tower and Playhouse Kit.
Win It: One lucky reader will win a Learning Tower (RV $200)To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. Next visit the Learning Tower site and come back here and tell me which color you would like.
Extra Entries : (These are OPTIONAL AND NOT MANDATORY, Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Little Partners on Facebook and write this on THEIR facebook wall Familylicious Sent ME! (3 entries)
2. Update YOUR STATUS on YOUR Facebook WALL by writing this I entered to win the Learning Tower (Rv$200) Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
3. Follow Little Partners on Twitter (1 entry)
4. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
5. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
6. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Learning Tower $200 Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
7. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (3 entries)
8. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
9. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
10. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
11. Grab my VALENTINE”S GIFT GUIDE BUTTON and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
12. Like BounceHousesNow.com Facebook wall and click on “Just Others” find my stunning Familylicious button and click on the “Like” tab under my Familylicious Logo button (10 entries)
13. Enter this giveaway in a giveaway linky on another blog. Be sure to leave me the url to the linky you posted the link to! For an example and a list of places to post linkys Click HERE (1 extra entry per link each comment MUST have a URL as to where the linky was posted if you see that there is already a linky for this giveaway on a site move on to another site I have a ton of sites listed PLEASE DO NOT repeat a linky on a site where there is already one for this giveaway)
Giveaway ends Feb 20th@11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.