And the Winner IS: Jennifer h
If you are looking for a fantastic gift for an expectant parent this holiday season than I have a great gift for you! Oshi mat is an environment friendly, recyclable, easy to clean, non – toxic foam mat designed for infants. It is made 100% of Thermal Plastic Elastomer (TPE); which means, it is 100% PVC and Latex FREE!
Oshi mat has a wide range of uses ranging from developmental classes –like music class, mom and baby stimulation class-, to a travel mat, changing mat, play-date mat, outing mat, tummy time mat and many more!
It is light weight, water repellant, and cold resistant. Because it is moisture free, it does not allow bacteria to store. Oshi mat density and material provide excellent comfort and support for your baby.
Why do I like Oshi mat? Well if you have an infant than you know you don’t want them just laying on the floor where everyone has walked. For my children what I ended up using were blankets, the issue there is blankets quickly bunch up you will constantly be pulling and adjusting to keep the blanket under the baby. The Oshi mat stays put it is skid resistant and forms well to the ground. The Oshi mat is also bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and easy to carry.
Would you like to know more about the Oshi Mat? Everything on the Oshi mat was created with a lot of thought and a lot of love, even its texture! On the bottom of the mat, you will notice ridges that form a pretty neat design. These ridges are the ones responsible for keeping your mat steady on the surface you lay it on and creating that fabulous anti skid quality! On the top of the mat, you will find one of our 4 beautiful designs on a smooth surface. The smooth surface gives your mat that incredible softness that everyone loves! The new and improved Oshi mats will be equipped with tiny pinholes (almost invisible to the human eye) on the top and on the bottom. The pinholes were strategically placed to form line designs. The pinholes are an added bonus to our no bacteria philosophy! If your mat ever gets wet, our tiny pinholes will speed up the drying time.
How can you use the Oshi mat?
– Developmental Classes & Educational Activities / Programs
– Fun time
– Play spot
– Changing mat
– Chill – out mat
– Travel mat
– Play groups
– Grandparents, family, friends’ homes
– Tummy time
– Music class
– Mom and child interactive classes
– Large play area: by purchasing 4 mats -and placing them together in a square shape- you can create a large, soft, and safe play area perfect for your nursery or playroom (64″ L x 54″ W x 1/4″ H).
– And many many more…
Win It: One lucky reader will win a Oshi mat (In your choice of boy or girl design). To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG VIA GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT. Next tell me which Oshi mat design you like best.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Oshi mat on FB and write this on their wall I entered to win the Oshi mat Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ (3 entries)
2. Follow Oshi mat on Twitter (1 entry)
3. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
4. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
5. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Oshi mat Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
6. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
7. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
9. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
10. Grab my HOLIDAY BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
Giveaway ends Dec 19th @11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.