And the Winner is: ShellieAndBrutus
Holiday shopping can be tedious I have decided to try and do all of mine online this year from the comfort of my very comfy couch and laptop. I don’t have to wait in any lines, find parking, deal with crowds or anything else, I can even stay in my pajamas. From there I can visit jewelry stores and just about anywhere else I so choose. If you are with me on this one (and you should be) the jewelry store where I look for gorgeous Freshwater Pearls and beautiful Pearl Necklaces is Pearl Paradise. On the Pearl Paradise site you will find Pearl Jewelry for amazing prices that generally have a retail value of FIVE TIMES the price of what they are selling it for. You will receive a certificate of appraisal with your purchase letting you know exactly how much the jewelry is worth which is always more than you will be spending on it. I know from first hand this jewelry is gorgeous. I adore the Lavender Pearl Necklace I received. It truly is stunning the quality is amazing. I am in awe of how truly beautiful this necklace it. Each pearl is individually knotted with lavender silk. The clasp is beautiful PLEASE click on the photos in this post so you can see this necklace up close.
7.5-8.0 mm Lavender Freshwater Pearl Necklace
This lavender pearl necklace is composed of 7.5-8.0 mm, natural-lavender color freshwater pearls. This soft, pastel coloration can best be described as lavender or purple and can only be found naturally in freshwater pearls.
These round (AAA) freshwater pearls are individually knotted on purple silk and finished with a 14-karat gold clasp.
With the tremendous variety of pearls on the market today, pearls are considered the least understood of all gemstones. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the different types of pearls, pearl grading, their history and care.
One of the most important considerations in selecting a piece of pearl jewelry is determining the type of pearl that is best suited to your budget and preference. There are two basic varieties of cultured pearls; freshwater and saltwater. Freshwater pearls are grown primarily in man-made lakes and reservoirs in China. Saltwater pearls, which include akoya, Tahitian and South Sea, are grown in bays, inlets and atolls in many places around the world. Saltwater pearls are considered more valuable than freshwater pearls, although rare and very high-quality freshwater pearls can be exceedingly valuable.
Pearl grading is one of the most difficult aspects of pearl selection to understand. There is no officially recognized, standard system for grading pearls, except in the case of Tahitian pearls, where grading and export is controlled by the French Polynesian government. For that reason, it is important to understand the grading used by the company from which you purchase. A detailed explanation of luster, surface, shape and color is necessary to make an educated purchase decision. We invite you to examine our grading system in detail.
Pearls are the world’s only organic gemstone, and therefore, tend to be quite delicate.
Proper care of your pearl jewelry is essential to ensure your investment will last a lifetime. Personal care products, such as perfume or hairspray, can severely damage the luster and beauty of a pearl. With each piece of pearl jewelry ordered from PearlParadise.com, you will receive a pearl-care kit with instructions on how to care for your purchase.
Buy It: You can purchase Pearl Paradise jewelry on the Pearl Paradise site. Would you like a Discount to this already amazingly priced jewelry store on this absolutely gorgeous necklace that I reviewed? Here you go you use the code would be: FAMILY (make sure it’s all in caps) to receive 10% OFF!10% off is only for those who want to purchase the same necklace I reviewed (not the entire website).
Win It: One lucky reader will win the STUNNING Lavender Freshwater Pearl Necklace (RV $945) you see above in their choice of 16 or 18 inches and choice of yellow or white 14K gold clasp from Pearl Paradise. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG. Next visit the Pearl Paradise site and tell me about another piece of jewelry that you like.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. 1. Like Pearl Paradise on FB and write this on their wall page I entered to win the Pearl Paradise Necklace (ARV $945) Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ “(3 entries)
2. Follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter (1 entry)
3. 3. Like Familylicious on FB (1 entry)
4. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
5. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Pearl Paradise Necklace (ARV$945) Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familylicious.com/ You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
6. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
7. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (5 entries)
8. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways you get one extra entry per other CURRENT giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (I understand that some will end before this giveaway is over, that’s fine)(1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
9. Grab my BUTTON this must be the BUTTON FROM THIS SITE THE OLD ONE DOES NOT COUNT and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
Giveaway ends Dec 12th @11:59PM PST. USA only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post my honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.