True Random Number Generator
Result: 111 Janelle
275 Janice Crespo
School will be back in session soon are you ready to start packing those lunches? Roman Meal makes some super yummy whole grain breads. Roman Meal is actually the ONLY sandwich bread that Mike will eat! Honest, as far as he is concerned it is the only sandwich bread worth eating. I don’t blame him it is an excellent bread with great flavor and with TWO slices equaling only 130 calories it is better for your waist line then most other sandwich breads. The Roman Meal Sandwich bread that Mike likes best contains a Sweet & Soft Blend of Wheat, Rye & Flax. The great taste of Roman Meal Original bread has a sweet and nutty flavor from a blend of wheat flour, whole grain rye, ground flax seed, and added wheat germ and bran, all with 10 grams of whole grains per serving. I make Mike’s sandwiches for work every day and we only use Roman Meal on his sandwiches. Now Kaia has joined Mike in demanding only Roman Meal for her sandwiches as well. I have been finding great ways to use Roman Meal not just in sandwiches the bread is great in so many recipes too. You can visit the Roman Meal site to find some amazing recipes like the Mediterranean tuna Salad one I found below.
Whole Grain Benefits:
Whole grains are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fiber, and phytosterols. Now, even if you don’t know what all of those things are, you’ll have no problem understanding what they do. The nutrients in whole grains can help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and even some cancers. They can help support gastrointestinal health, help maintain healthy blood glucose levels, and make it easier to manage your weight. To get the maximum benefit from whole grains, most experts recommend that whole grains be consumed daily together with servings of fresh fruits, vegetables, and beans and legumes.
So get your 48 grams every 24 hours—that’s 1 serving of whole grain hot cereal, one whole grain snack bar, and one serving of whole grain bread—to eat your way to a healthier life.
I found the below recipe on the Roman Meal site. I have become obsessed with it, its really good!
Mediterranean Tuna Salad Sandwich
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Servings: 6
2 cans (6.5 oz each) water packed tuna, drained
1 can (15 oz.) white beans, drained and rinsed
1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
¼ cup pesto
¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp ground black pepper
6 red lettuce leaves
6 slices toasted Roman Meal Bread
2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds (optional)
Buy It: You can purchase Roman Meal products in a Grocery store near you.
Win It: FIVE lucky readers will win TWO COUPONS EACH FOR FREE Roman Meal Bread. To enter FIRST YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG. Next visit the Roman Meal site and tell me which products look best to you.
Extra Entries : ( Leave a separate comment for each one!)
1. Like Roman Meal on FB and write this on their wall page I entered to win the Roman Meal 5 Winner Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/ “(3 entries)
2. Follow Roman Meal on Twitter(1 entry)
3. Sign up for the Roman Meal Newsletter (1 entry) You also receive a $1.00 off coupon when you sign up.
4. Like Familylicious on Facebook (1 entry)
5. Follow Familylicious on twitter (1 entry)
6. Retweet the following: I entered to win the Roman Meal 5 Winner Giveaway @ Familylicious Reviews! Stop by and enter at http://familyliciousreviews.blogspot.com/ you can retweet by clicking on the “retweet” button on the bottom of this post or by going to your twitter page to tweet. You can retweet once a day for 1 entry each time (please leave me the url so I can verify your tweet– I will be checking! (1 entry per day)
7. Subscribe to the Familylicious Reviews and Giveaways feed for EMAIL updates. You can find out about my giveaways as soon as they go live! (1 entry)
8. Subscribe to my FEEDBURNER (1 entry)
9. Make a blog post linking to this giveaway and the featured company stating why you would like to win this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a direct link to your post (3 entries)
10. Add me to your PUBLIC Blog Roll make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. (2 entries)
11. Enter one of my other giveaways you get one extra entry per other giveaway you enter so enter one extra or all of them. Just write in your comment which other giveaway you entered. i.e. “I entered the… giveaway” (1 entry per additional giveaway entered)
12. Grab my button and tell me where it is make sure to leave an address I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (5 entries)
13. Grab my Back to School Button make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (2 entries)
14. Grab my Trailing Tuesdays Button make sure to leave a URL I will be checking. The button MUST be on your HOMEPAGE. (2 entries)
15. Link up on My Trailing Tuesdays (2 entries per link)
Giveaway ends August 29th@11:59PM PST. US only. Winner will be picked via Random.org. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. For example: FamilyliciousReviews@gmail.com so that I may get in touch with you if you are selected as the giveaway winner. Please respond within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to The Hosting Company who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.