1 cup (plus a couple Tbsp) All Purpose Flour
1 cup Water
2 cups Quick Oats
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Food Coloring (Optional)
1 tsp Vanilla (Optional)
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder (Optional)
1. Mix one cup of the flour, quick oats, and (optional Cocoa Powder).
2. Add water and oil and (optional Vanilla and food coloring)
3. Stir until the play dough forms a ball.
4. If the play dough is too sticky add flour a tablespoon at a time to reach the desired consistency.
5. Knead the play dough until it reaches the desired consistency.
7. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
If your play dough becomes sticky after time, you can add additional oil.
For a list of all my Playdough recipes check HERE