I have been making this sensory bag for years. THis bag is always a favorite I like putting it in the freezer for 30 minutes or so it makes it nice and cold like real snow. The kids adore it. Now that Frozen has come out I feel I need to update this post. Like all little girls her age my daughter absolutely LOVES Frozen. She has been asking me to make her Frozen themed sensory play stuff. I immediately thought of the Snowman. So here he is Olaf. Do you want to build a Snowman?
clear packing tape or duct tape
Insta-snow or you can use the inside of a diaper
black buttons and an orange triangle cut out of fun foam
1. Add Insta-snow just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add the buttons and orange fun foam piece.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.