clear packing tape or duct tape
Hair gel or thick shampoo (I prefer hair gel you can get it at the $1 Store by the tub) purchase clear
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors
small plastic snakes- I prefer the stretchy ones
Get creative what else can you think to put in
Remember you want to put things with round edges. Something pointy may puncture the baggie
1. Add hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add coloring and snakes, glitter, etc.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.