I love the dollar store you never know what you will find. I found this big bag of styrofoam beads last time I went and I have been finding ways to use them ever since.
clear packing tape or duct tape
Hair gel or thick shampoo (I prefer hair gel you can get it at the $1 Store by the tub) purchase clear
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors
Styrofoam Beads ( I was lucky and found mine at the dollar store. If you can’t find them there try a craft store)
1. Add hair gel to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add coloring and styrofoam beads
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.