This is not the prettiest baggie but you can add glitter and accessories to make it prettier. It is really cool though. I had some old sugar scrub from bath and body works that I stirred up and put in the baggie. It has a really cool consistency and it separates on its own so the kids have to squish it up to make it look like above. It is definitely a favorite.
Sugar or salt scrub from the Dollar store totally works
Food Coloring or liquid watercolors (optional)
Foam Shapes (optional)
Get creative what else can you think to put in
Remember you want to put things with round edges. Something pointy may puncture the baggie
1. Add sugar/salt scrub to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add coloring and, glitter, etc.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.