Everyone should have these baggies in there home. Even if you aren’t into sensory bags (crazy I know but some aren’t into them). These baggies are prefect for those bumps and bruises that happen with every day life.
I made these baggies two different ways. The blue ones I used rubbing alcohol to hydrate. They stayed smaller but did hydrate. The red ones I used water to hydrate.
Once they had soaked up enough liquid I put them in a bag. The blue ones that had been soaking in alcohol I just emptied the bowl into the baggie. The red ones I drained added to a bag and then put in some alcohol just enough to cover the water beads and then I sealed it completely.
Thats it just follow those directions and you have awesome ice packs that get very very cold but never really freeze!
clear packing tape or duct tape
1. Add waterbeads to the baggie just a few tablespoons you don’t want the baggie too full. I usually fill the baggie about 1/3 full
2. Add additional alcohol if necessary just enough to cover beads.
3. Fold the baggies over and push out all the air before you seal it.
4. Seal baggie with tape on the top. I like to fold over the ziploc seal part and tape that down.
5. Place the now taped and sealed baggie upside down inside another baggie.
6. Seal this baggie on all edges with clear packing tape. Trim the edges when you are done to remove excess tape.Thats it stick them in your freezer!