2 c. flour
1 c. salt
4 tsp. cream of tartar
2 c. water
4 tbsp. oil
Brown food coloring
1 pkg of chicken flavoring (from a Ramen Noodle package)
1/2 tsp poultry seasoning (I buy mine at the dollar store)
1/2 tsp parsley
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Mix wet ingredients in a pot over medium heat
3. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients stirring constantly
4. Cook over medium heat or in an electric skillet until it congeals.
5. Remove from heat and put on wax paper.
6. It will be hot! Knead when it is cool.
7. After it is cooled keep it in an airtight container. This dough keeps well and does not crumble.