2 cups water
2 cups Flour
1 cup salt
4 tsp cream of tartar
2 tbs oil (vegetable, canola)
Vanilla Extract( just add enough to get the scent you like)
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
2. Add water and oil and vanilla extract
3. Cook over medium heat or in an electric skillet until it congeals.
4. Remove from heat and put on wax paper.
5. It will be hot! Knead when it is cool.
6. After it is cooled keep it in an airtight container. This dough keeps well and does not crumble.
For a list of all my Playdough recipes check HERE
Gather your materials
Once you have mixed all your dry ingredients you can add the wet ingredients
Cook over medium heat
Knead your dough until it is smooth. It will smell amazing!
To see more of our Cupcake and cookie playdough making visit here
We made Chocolate and strwaberry at the same time the three scents go so well together.